With high resolution optical system & latest bio metric technology, Futronic Fin’Lock FS22 Fingerprint Access Control System provides enterprises a secured but convenient access and attendance control solution. It supports Mi-fare card(a contact-less smart card technology developed by Philips) so that any combination of fingerprint, Mi-fare card and PIN can be used for access and attendance control. If necessary, fingerprint can also be stored in MiFare card to eliminate any possible privacy issue.
FS22 is a high performance device. It uses powerful Digital Signal Processor for fingerprint recognition. It can do full-match for 700 fingerprints in one second. Full-match means the device matches the input fingerprint to all fingerprints stored in the database before giving result. That is, the matching does not stop even after getting preset matching score but will continue to match all fingerprints and return the fingerprint that has the highest score. This is a major advantage of Fin’Lock products comparing with most other similar products available in the market which stop the matching when preset score is reached. It is because Full-Match is the most accurate way of fingerprint recognition and can reduce the False Acceptance Ratio (FAR) to almost zero. It is a perfect solution for application that needs to do 1-to-many matching with a large fingerprint database.
In network mode, fingerprints can be stored and recognized in the FAS which can handle unlimited number of fingerprints. In local mode, each FS22 can store up to 3000 fingerprints itself and can be used as a standalone access and attendance control device.
- FS22 supports Futronic proprietary Live Finger Detection(LFD). If this function is activated, only live fingers can be used to access and FS22 will not capture the image from fake fingers. So fake fingers made from silicone and rubber can’t be used to access.
- With MiFare card reader and writer. That is, all FS22 can be used to issue MiFare card for users.
- Support various access control methods to meet different application needs, some examples are:
- Fingerprint only(1-to-N matching)
- ID+ Fingerprint(1-to-1 matching)
- MiFare card+Fingerprint(1-to-1 matching)
- MiFare card+Fingerprint stored on card(1-to-1 matching)
- MiFare card+PIN
- MiFare card only
- PIN only
- Each user can register up to 3 fingerprints
- User/Finger administration such as add, delete, edit, etc, can be done in both FS22 and FAS/PC.
- User/Finger database can be synchronized between FS22 and FAS/PC via LAN/Internet
- All communication between FS22 and FAS is encrypted by Blowfish algorithm and the key exchange between them is done by Diffie-Hellman algorithm.
- Can operate in local mode or network mode
- Support Wiegand interface with 5 selectable output formats.
- Support Futronic’s Remote Relay Unit FS30.
- There are black and silver colour enclosure for customer to select.
- Each FS22 can store up to 3000 fingerprints
- Fingerprint recognition is done on FS22(input finger is matched to database stored in FS22). If using the MiFare card with/without fingerprint, the user authentication is also done locally.
- Access log is stored locally. Each FS22 can store up to 1 million access log records
- Access Log in FS22 can be sent to FAS via LAN/Internet and then exported as Excel or text format
- Unlimited number of fingerprints can be stored in Fingerprint Authentication Server(FAS)
- Fingerprint recognition is done on FAS(input finger is matched to database stored in FAS)
- If using the MiFare card with/without fingerprint, the user authentication is also done in FAS.
- Access log is stored in FAS which can store unlimited number of access log records.
- Access Log in FAS can be exported as Excel or text format
- A maximum of 99 Fin’locks can be connected to FAS to form a cluster for large-scale access control application
- If LAN/Internet connection is accidentally broken, all FS22 will switch to operate in local mode automatically
- Fingerprint image resolution: 320×480 pixel,500DPI
- Light source: 4 Infra Red LEDs
- Finger scanning window size: 16mm x 24mm
- Fingerprint recognition accuracy: FAR-10-6, FRR-10-2
- 122×32 dot matrix LCD with backlight that supports English and Chinese character.
- User input & prompt: 16 keys keypad with backlight, Buzzer, red and green LED
- MiFare card sensing range: 30mm.
- Interface to PC: Ethernet
- With lithium battery powered Real Time Clock
- Door control: 1 Door Strike, 1 Door Switch and 12VDC/1.5A
- Operating temperature: -10 to +55 Degrees
- 140mm(W) x 110mm(H) x 41.5mm(D)
- Enclosure: 3mm thickness ABS
Be the first to post a comment.